Guarantee and liability
Koeka supplies quality products. It may still be the case, however, that you receive an item that isn’t absolutely perfect or that becomes defective once you start to use it. If you have a product that you know contains faults, please stop using it near your child.
At Koeka, we attach great importance to producing items that are safe and will not harm your children’s health. That is why our products carry the Öko-tex label. We are especially proud of the fact that we have been awarded the quality assurance certificate.
We also do all that we can to provide a high-quality service and you can fall back on our guarantee and liability if a product does not fulfil your expectations.
How to invoke the guarantee or our liability:
If you wish to invoke the guarantee or our liability, you may do so, providing that you have correctly followed the instructions for use and the washing instructions:
- The item may only be washed using a normal washing programme. You must not allow the product to soak and must not use a handwash or wool-wash programme, unless stated on the care label.
- Your complaint will be justified if it was not caused by:
- Damage caused by intentional acts or negligence
- Improper use or lack of maintenance
- Changes or repair work carried out upon the item in an amateurish way by the consumer or by a third party, without the permission of Koeka
- Natural and/or normal wear and tear
- Damage that resulted from not following the user instructions (correctly)
This is what you can expect from Koeka:
Koeka guarantees that the items to be supplied comply with the customary standards and requirements that may be applied to the item in question and that the item is free of faults.
- The guarantee referred to under no. 1 shall apply for a period of a minimum of 6 months following delivery.
- All proof of purchase will act as a guarantee certificate.
- In the event that the items to be supplied do not fulfill those guarantees, Koeka shall decide at it's own discretion whether to replace the item or take steps to ensure its repair. Replacement or repair of the item will take place within 14 days of receipt. If an item is replaced, you hereby undertake to return the item being replaced to Koeka and to assign the rights of ownership of that item to Koeka.
- The guarantee referred to here shall not apply if the defect has arisen as a result of injudicious or improper use or if modifications have been made or an attempt has been made to modify the goods by the contracting party or a third party or the goods have been used for purposes for which they are not designed, without the written consent of the Koeka.