Once you have added the items you require into your basket, you can then place your order. Click on “My basket” at the top right of the screen. The ordering procedure consists of five steps:
1. Select ‘Order’. You will be taken to the Payment/Payment Methods page. You then need to log in via 'My Account'. If you do not have a Koeka account, you must first create one.
2. Checking your order and your details
3. Verification of your address details. You can change the delivery address at this point.
4. Indicate the desired payment/delivery method.
5. Place your order
1. Before you can purchase items in the Koeka Webshop for the first time, you will need to create an account. All of your address details and delivery addresses are stored within your account. On the first page of the ordering procedure, you will be asked to create an account or log into an existing account.
2. On the verification page, you will see a summary of your entire order, the postage and packing costs and your personal details. You should check these details and amend them if need be. If everything is correct, you can place a firm order by clicking on ‘Order’.
3. We will then need you to provide certain information, in order to deliver your item(s) and provide you with an invoice: your name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address and delivery address. At this point, you can add a new delivery address, which may be different from your current address. Any information you provide at this point will only be used in order to process your order. For further details, please visit our Privacy
4. Payment is processed via Ogone via a secure weblink. You can choose the method of payment you wish to use.
- In the Netherlands, you can pay quickly and easily via your own bank (using iDeal)
- By secure credit card payment using the ‘Verified by Visa' system, Maestro or ‘Mastercard 3D Securecode’.
5. Once you have placed your order, you will receive an e-mail with details of your order and the details regarding the payment method.